Monday, April 8, 2013

I love lists

I am a list person.  I make a list every night before I go to bed of what I want or need to get done the next day.  I put down things that I need to get done like clean the bathroom, go grocery shopping, and go to the post office.  I also put down things that I want to get done but don't necessarily need to get done like do yoga, read a book, or work on a lesson for Sunday etc.
 I also am very guilty of adding things to my list after I do them just so that I can cross it off and make me feel more productive.  Anybody else do that? Especially on day where I don't feel like I got much done.

I also use lists all the time for trips or camping. So I decided I needed to type up a master list that I could use every time instead of making a new list. Genius! Why did it take me so long! Anyways I thought I would share my lists on this blog to see if they would be helpful to anyone else. So here ya are!

I have a tote that I keep some of our camping stuff in so that it is always ready to go.  I keep a list taped to the top so I can quickly check to make sure it is all there before we leave. This help to prevent us getting to the camp site and realizing that we don't have any matches or a lighter and its time to start dinner!

Here is my tote.
And here is my lists.






No comments:

Post a Comment