Sunday, May 19, 2013

Diabetes Blog Week Day 7

I have enjoyed participating in Diabetes Blog Week so much! I am new to the diabetes blogging world and I have loved finding all of these incredible diabetes blogs!

Click for the Spread the Love - Sunday 5/19 Link List
As another Diabetes Blog Week draws to a close, let’s reflect on some of the great bloggers we’ve found this week. Give some love to three blog posts you’ve read and loved during Diabetes Blog Week, and tell us why they’re worth reading. Or share three blogs you’ve found this week that are new to you. (Thanks to Pearlsa of A Girl's Reflections for inspiring this topic.)


I have way more than three blogs that I would like to mention.

Carlyn from one unit at a time  I have really enjoyed her post's this week and will continue to follow her story! I feel like I can relate to so many things that she blogged about!

Michelle The Rockin' Ink Star  I appreciated her sharing her story so much.  It is also so interesting to read from the perspective of a parent of a diabetic.

Meredith from withasideofinsulin.com  I loved her share and don't share post about the things we wish our dr could see.  All those unexplained highs and lows.

Briley at indpendence.com  I am glad that she commented on one of my posts so that I could go and find her blog!  I especially enjoyed her memories post because I also talked about my pump day as my most memorable.

Melissa at sweetly voiced I actually just found her blog today and have enjoyed reading through her posts.

I also want to thank Karen from bittersweet diabetes who hosted this blog week. I have enjoyed reading her posts this week and am so excited about all the new blogs I have discovered and will follow.

There really have been so many other new blogs that I have found I wish I could list them all.  I am also so grateful for readers who have found my blog.  I am grateful for the encouragement to continue and for the sense of community.  Thank you!

I know that I haven't had a chance to read all of the post that have been written this week and I plan on continuing to read them.



1 comment: