Thursday, September 12, 2013

frustrations with ordering supplies

I hate having to switch companies when ordering diabetes supplies.  I have had such bad experiences with certain companies that I just absolutely dread calling and ordering from anyone new.  My husband's school recently changed insurance and so now I have to figure our who I can order from now.  I had to pay out of pocket for the supplies I need immediately and will get reimbursed later after we receive our new cards.  I am so grateful for insurance and I don't want to take it for granted.  I could not believe how much I had to pay when it was full price! Ouch!!
It always scares me when ordering new supplies that I won't get them in time.  I sometimes don't order soon enough and I have ended up without supplies on more than one occasion.  Mostly it had been my fault but occasionally it had been through the mistake of a mail order company.  This has to be one of the most horrible feelings not knowing what you are going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment