Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Diabetes Blog Week 2014 day 2

Click for the Poetry Tuesday - Tuesday 5/13 Link List.
This year, Diabetes Blog Week and TuDiabetes are teaming up to bring out the poet in you! Write a poem, rhyme, ballad, haiku, or any other form of poetry about diabetes. After you’ve posted it on your blog, share it on the No Sugar Added® Poetry page on TuDiabetes, and read what others have shared there as well!



My poem is a little silly because poetry is not my thing so this was a little scary but, also turned out to be fun! Here it goes!  Please be nice! :)

The Pump
I buzz and beep 
even when I sleep.

My batteries run out
especially when out and about.

People point and stare
at the "pager" I wear.

It may be frustrating
when it won't stop vibrating.

But, I cannot imagine
what on earth would happen

if I had to live without it there
in my pocket everyday i must wear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment