- First of all we are trying to buy a house. So I am hoping to to be moving in to our first home this summer! I can't wait for the paint projects and organization projects that I hopefully will be able to work on this summer!
- Finish my sewing projects. I have a quilt that is halfway done and a skirt all cut out that I need to finish. I love to sew but I kind of go through phases I guess you could say? I have big ideas but then they sometimes take FOREVER!
- Get a HbA1C of 6.5-7.0. This is a blood test that I am supposed to do every 3 months.
- I want to learn to make (good) bread in my bread machine. I bought a breadman machine from the D.I. (a local thrift store) a while ago for about $15. I have tried a few different recipes but they have just never quite worked out. Maybe I am doing something wrong?
- I have some pinterest projects that I have wanted to do but just haven't had the time!
- I also want to study my scriptures everyday. I am going to make a calendar to make sure I don't skip any days!
Well hopefully I will be able to accomplish all of these things and it will keep me busy!