Tuesday, May 14, 2013

HAGS (Have A Good Summer)

The school year is quickly coming to an end.  My Kindergarten class is practicing for the end of year program and it hit me today! School is almost out!  So I was thinking about what I want to accomplish this summer.

  • First of all we are trying to buy a house.  So I am hoping to to be moving in to our first home this summer!  I can't wait for the paint projects and organization projects that I hopefully will be able to work on this summer!
  • Finish my sewing projects.  I have a quilt that is halfway done and a skirt all cut out that I need to finish.  I love to sew but I kind of go through phases I guess you could say?  I have big ideas but then they sometimes take FOREVER!
  • Get a HbA1C of 6.5-7.0.  This is a blood test that I am supposed to do every 3 months. 
  • I want to learn to make (good) bread in my bread machine.  I bought a breadman machine from the D.I. (a local thrift store) a while ago for about $15.  I have tried a few different recipes but they have just never quite worked out.  Maybe I am doing something wrong? 
  • I have some pinterest projects that I have wanted to do but just haven't had the time!
  • I also want to study my scriptures everyday.  I am going to make a calendar to make sure I don't skip any days!

Well hopefully I will be able to accomplish all of these things and it will keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment